Monday 9 December 2013

A Day of Binding

I must bind the many quilts that I have quilted so it's switch on TV and sew. I'll post photos when I complete each one.

I must also find out how to fix the date problem (it is Monday yet it automatically puts in the day before)

I also need to work out why - when I looked this blog up on my iphone - it only showed the original post from last year. Hmm - thinking time needed

Worked this out - I have to click share when I leave the post.

Mind the Gap is finished



I'm going to have to try different ways of photographing my quilts.This is draped over sleeping dogs.


Love the back
Folded ready to start on the next one.

Now I hit "Update" and a splash screen from Google is next. I did ignore this but now I'll select "Share".

....Well none of that happened so maybe I only had to "share" the post first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment