Friday 13 December 2013

Another Quilt

Another UFO becomes a FO

Hey I've just learnt how to add and link pages. So now I need to plan a bit.
I've also learnt how to use some of the symbols in the design part.

  • See dot point - woo hoo - simple things make one happy
  1. Or numbered list
  2. I should have realised the above but I really wasn't thinking clearly
  • I've also been playing with the settings to correct the date.
  • This is fun - but time wasting of course
.............................................................................................................

Completed binding "Stonehenge".



I will take some better photos tomorrow. Again it has taken two days to complete the binding - in between doing other things.

The colours are great in this quilt. I pieced it some time ago and I was undecided as to how to quilt it. I vaguely thought of custom quilting it around the centre however I finally decided on a shield type pattern. I used mustard Sulky thread. It was a 50 weight but looks quite heavy - which is the look that I wanted.


I can just see this quilt draped over the back of a lounge chair ready to be wrapped around a person when it gets cold. It's a really nice quilt!

Time to select the next quilt to complete.

1 comment:

  1. Looks wonderful Pam. It must feel brilliant getting these projects finalised. After seeing this quilt on Wednesday I have to agree, the colors are just gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete